roamingDATA Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, and the related forms and web pages they reference, constitute a legal Agreement between You, the end user and Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd (for the purposes of this document Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd and roamingDATA are interchangeable and refer to the same entity).
Roaming Solutions cannot be held responsible for issues with 3rd party supplier products and services. Please refer the individual company websites for their Terms and Conditions.
2. The devices and/or service are intended for internet browsing in the Territories (the “Product Purpose”).
3. Customers shall use the devices and/or service for the product purpose alone, shall protect the working conditions and completeness of the devices, shall store them in regular conditions, shall refrain from causing any damage or harm to them, and shall use them and the service in a normal and reasonable manner.
4. Customers shall not use the devices and/or service for any use which is against any applicable law, or in manner which constitutes the violation of any third-party rights, including the violation of any intellectual property rights, disturbance of any other users of the service, violation of defamation laws, or violation of any privacy protection laws.
5. Fair Use Policy (FUP). FUP will be directed against extreme, abusive, antisocial, illegal and / or unreasonable use of a Service.
6. Our Pay As You Go Global Data Bundles offer secure mobile data services in 135 countries. No lock in contracts, only pay usage charges when device is used. Countries are categorised by zone. No speed restrictions. Daily usage is charged in 200mb increments at the applicable country/zone rate and expires after 24-hours. If travelling to more than 1 country within the same 24-hour period, the applicable rate will be charged for each country/zone. 10mb per month allowance for testing in Australia (not applicable to rental devices).
8. In any case in which a device is lost, customer shall immediately inform Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd, and the latter shall cancel the service for such device.
9. If a device is used in violation of Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd Fair Use Policy, Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd shall have the right to cancel the service for that device.
10. You agree you are responsible for any use of the service associated with your device. For example, you will be responsible for paying all usage charges incurred by the person using the service associated with your device.
1. The service is available in designated countries, based on the coverage provided by our network partners, and is subject to network availability.
2. Several factors can affect network coverage including signal strength, demand on the network or location of user (e.g. in basements/lifts etc.)
3. Even in locations where the service is normally available, for technical reasons there may be occasions where the service is not available for reasons beyond our control.
1. You will receive an invoice for the initial purchase of the device on approval of your order.
2. On activation of the service, you will receive a monthly invoice and usage report for each month where charges apply.
3. The invoice and usage report will be sent by email to you or your nominated contact.
PAYMENT – DIRECT DEBIT
1. Direct Debit by Credit Card is Roaming Solutions’ preferred payment method.
2. Customer may pay by Visa/MasterCard or American Express.
3. A 2% merchant fee applies to credit card payments.
4. Where a direct debit/credit card arrangement applies, Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd may debit any charge when it is billable.
5. If your credit card fails due to a problem for which you are responsible (e.g. insufficient funds), we will make reasonable attempts to contact you to address. If this is not possible, Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to temporary block the service until the payment issue is resolved.
6. Your credit card will be charged as close to the tenth (10th) business day the following month as possible.
PAYMENT – ACCOUNT
1. A monthly credit account may be approved for certain customers. A minimum of 10 devices must be purchased upfront for a customer to be eligible to apply for an account.
2. A credit check will be undertaken, and a successful outcome is required before approval is granted (note this may delay the delivery of your device and service).
3. Your invoice will be sent by email on as close to the tenth (10th) business day of the following month as possible.
4. Credit terms will vary, and full payment is due on the agreed due date.
5. If payment is not received by a reasonable time after the due date, Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to block the customer’s account.
6. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd may also charge interest (1.5%) a month from the bill date until it is paid in full. Roaming
Solutions Pty Ltd may also charge a reasonable late fee, and any collection fees and expenses that Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd incurs.
The customer agrees to pay Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd a $100.00 security deposit for the device upfront to nominated credit card.
The customer agrees to pay Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd a daily rental fee of $1.00 per day (minimum 7 days), charged upfront with your rental deposit to nominated credit card.
The customer agrees to pay Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd for any usage charges incurred during the rental period. Charges will be billed monthly to the nominated credit card listed on your application form. An invoice and usage report will be provided.
The device must be returned to the Roaming Solutions office undamaged with all original accessories located in the device box including: device, USB charging cable and user manual (if applicable).
If any part of the device or its accessories are missing or damaged the full security deposit for the device of $100.00 may be retained by Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd.
Customers will be required to send the device back to Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd on the day the rental period has expired. If the device is not received by Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd by the rental expiry date on the application form, customers may be charged a $5.50 incl. GST per day late return fee (even if there is no usage). After 14 days if the device has not been returned the security deposit is no longer refundable and the credit card will be charged a further $50.00 incl. GST to make up the cost of the device purchase price of $150.00 incl. GST. The device will then become the property of the customer.
Any usage charges that are incurred after the rental expiry date will be charged along with the $5.50 incl. GST per day late return fee.
A return shipping charge of $24.00 incl. GST will apply. Collection from our office in Carnegie (Melbourne) is also available at no charge.
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd uses Toll Priority, and signature will be required on receipt of package. To avoid re-delivery charges, should someone not be available to sign for & accept the package then safe instructions for the courier on where to leave the package can be advised e.g. leave at front door. In this instance, Roaming Solutions will not be held liable if the package is stolen.
1. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd records of what customer owes Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd are deemed to be correct.
2. If customer disputes a bill, Customer must pay it on time. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd will credit customer if it is later determined the customer is entitled to a credit.
1. Unless otherwise indicated all fees and charges that are set out in our pricing and invoices etc are inclusive of GST and any other applicable taxes.
LOST OR STOLEN DEVICES
1. If a device is lost or stolen, customer must notify Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd as soon as possible so account can be suspended.
2. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd cannot be liable for any usage charges that occur prior to notification and suspension of device.
3. Customer may order another device, and Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd can ship the device to the customer, using standard shipping costs from our provider. You are responsible for the cost of a new device and shipping costs. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd cannot be liable for devices that may get lost in transit with international shipping services.
FRAUD CONTROL POLICY
Any order placed for an overseas delivery (incl. New Zealand) will be subject to a fraud control policy. This fraud control policy may take up to 4 business days. This is on top of the delivery time and should be taken into consideration before placing your order.
Please check your nominated email address (also junk mail folders) for any correspondence from Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd (RoamingDATA) regarding your order.
Please note that the quality and coverage of roaming networks vary by country. No representations or guarantees are made in respect of availability, quality, operation or support for voice or data communication on third-party networks or with third-party lines while roaming.
Applications for all refunds must be submitted in writing to the address below or by email to
Attn: Refunds Department
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd
Suite 2, 63-65 Rosstown Road
CARNEGIE VIC 3163
You may apply for a refund under the following circumstances:
1. You have not travelled and no longer require the roamingDATA device - the device and included accessories must be returned unused, unopened and still in the original packaging. A 25% administration charge will apply to total order amount.
2. You have encountered technical issues with the roamingDATA device while travelling – the device and included accessories must be returned to Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd (if the device is not received we are unable to test for faults and therefore it is unlikely a refund will be granted). Details must be advised in writing outlining the reason for your refund request, dates of travel, location and examples of issues encountered. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd will investigate your claim and use its discretion to identify the problem.
You have 6 months from time of purchase to apply for a refund. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the address below or by email to
Attn: Refunds Department
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd
Suite 2, 63-65 Rosstown Road
CARNEGIE VIC 3163
Please include your name, address, contact number, email address and order number (where applicable) in your correspondence. Also include reason for your refund request, dates of travel, location and examples of issues encountered.
Allow 10 working days for an investigation to be conducted and refund to be processed.
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd will reply to your request with an outcome by email.
If a refund has been approved, the amount will be credited back to the credit card or PayPal account which was originally used for purchase (in some instances bank details may be requested e.g. if the credit card has expired or the PayPal purchase was made more than 60 days prior).
Validity of warranty is 12-months;
1. Damage must not be caused by user.
2. The device and included accessories along with proof of purchase must be returned to Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd for assessment. Details of defects must be advised in writing. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd will investigate your claim and use its discretion to identify the problem.
3. Allow up to 10 working days for an investigation to be conducted
4. Should the device be deemed defective Roaming Solutions will provide a replacement device or a refund.
The information contained within this web site is the property of Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd and the use of it is subject to the restrictions below.
The information given on this site is constantly updated and subject to change. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors or photographic errors on this site.
Information entered on this site by the user will not be used for any other purpose other than that which the user intended as laid out on the site.
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies of any kind which may appear on any other site that is linked to this site.
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to update and make any changes to this site at any time, without notice to the
TERMS OF BUSINESS
Only orders purchased from Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd, can be submitted to Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd to be exchanged or refunded. A discretionary administration fee of 25% of the total order cost may be charged.
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd cannot accept responsibility for postal delays or damaged items once they have been officially dispatched.
Every effort will be made by us to ensure that your order is delivered on time. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to all our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, then you are not authorised to use this site.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. American Express attracts a 2% merchant fee.
Prices are subject to change.
Zones are subject to change.
Website for information purposes only
This website is intended for general information purposes only. All information on this website is free of obligations and is subject to change. The information (including prices) mentioned on this website does not constitute a legally binding purchase offer.
Accuracy of information
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd has composed this website with utmost care. However, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. In no event will Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd, nor any of its members, directors, employees or advisors accept any responsibility or liability for any (consequences of) mistakes, inaccurateness or incompleteness of the (information on) this website. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd will not be liable for any mistakes or incorrectness as to prices and conditions with respect to the use and/or validity of products and services offered on this website or other Roaming Solutions services.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites or may refer to other websites. The (accuracy of) the information on these websites has not been investigated nor analysed by Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd. Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd is not responsible for and will not be liable for the content of these websites.
(Intellectual) Property rights
Roaming Solutions Pty Ltd reserves all copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information on this website, and no express or implied license is granted in respect thereof. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information or proprietary rights contained in this website is strictly prohibited.